Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Delete


Delete is such a powerful word. And it seems like it was powerful because I can't get back my blog nor my old user id in gmail. Apparently, you can't use a username again that was already picked even if it was inactive for quite sometime. This is to protect the security of the users. The same goes for emails and apparently URLs. *sighs*

Delete is reminding me of "Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind" where deleting one's memory of someone is as easy as plugging a computer device and rewiring someone's brain. Well in the end, it couldn't be entirely deleted and that is how powerful memories are. *sighs*

I panicked but then like a broken hearted lover... I am moving on and creating a new blog and email address. And here it is... my first post....

No comments:

Post a Comment