Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fuming Over Five Pesos



I hate it when I feel that someone has won. I hate letting someone get away with something I firmly believe is wrong. That's how I felt when I gave the additional five pesos the driver asked for my fare from Edsa to Maceda. Never thought that such a meager amount does have an effect on me. It's so true, it's not really the amount that matters but the fact that one has one up on you.

Chocolates makes me happy so I ate two to make me feel better and ate Laine's veggie tortilla. It alleviated some of the brooding ill feelings inside me. He he he he he... Grrr I still wish he doesn't get his "boundary" today. *laughs* I'm so mean.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate makes me feel good too sometimes. Sorry about the 5 pesos...but that is a great picture of the coin!

    ReplyDelete